Yield: Yield: Makes 1 ea. 8x12-in. bread
1 ea.18-oz. Wood Stone Dough ball
1-2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 pint blueberries
1 Tbsp. mixed herbs such as basil, thyme and rosemary
1 Tbsp. fleur de sel or coarse sea salt
1 tsp. sugar
Oven Temperature: 500-525 degrees
- On a floured or semolina covered work surface, stretch the dough to form a 3/4-in. thick rectangle.
- Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Dimple the dough by pressing individual blueberries all over the surface.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and sugar.
- Flame Height: 2.8
- Bake in the center of the oven until it is evenly browned on top and bottom, rotating once for even baking